Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am a Lucky Lady

My friends are awesome. I've had so much support since I've started this journey. Day One (pretty much) my friend at work, Cynthia, put together a care package of Luna products - recovery drinks, luna bars, luna chews, electrolyte mixes (she is on Team LUNA Chix), which I am still barreling through. I've had people give me great tips and pointers, folks who are willing to listen to me blabber on about training, and those who have been donating to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (and many who have done all of the above!). This week, my friend Kristen has put together a site where she is selling some of her beautiful handmade items, all to proceed my fundraising efforts! You can get an awesome clutch, necklace or purse AND support LLS. I think this is a great deal if there ever was one. I would have never thought to do this, and I am so happy Kristen did, and was willing to do so. She really is the best. Go to her blog and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment